University of Roehampton London MBA
Intake: March & September 2018
Call: 6720 3333 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Roehampton
The University of Roehampton, London has a proud history in higher education, stretching back 175 years through 4 colleges. Coupled with outstanding academic teaching staff and an ever-expanding network of overseas partner institutions and organisations, it provides a distinctive UK education experience to over 10,000 students from 140 countries.
Rankings and Accolades
Times & The Sunday Times University League Table 2016
#12 in London
#24 among UK Modern Universities
#50 in UK for Research Quality
#78 in UK overall
The Guardian University League Table 2016
Top 80 in UK
Top 90 in UK for Business, Management & Marketing
The Complete University League Table 2016
#66 in UK overall
#81 Business & Management Studies
The Roehampton MBA is specifically designed to prepare professionals and business leaders for the challenges of a global market. Besides gaining a solid foundation in key operational and know how in functional areas of business, you will also develop deep knowledge on strategic management and business decision-making. Using business case studies, the programme will strongly enhance your personal development, managerial skills and taking your success to the next level.
- 10 Months London MBA
- High-Quality Postgraduate programs recognised by UK chartered professional bodies
- Top 12 Universities in London (Times & Sunday Times University League Table 2016)
- 100% coursework
- Vibrant Alumni Community across Asia and UK
- Flexible weekend classes tailored for busy executives and professionals
The Roehampton University MBA is designed to provide a competitive edge with strong emphasis on global business issues. Structured around the work commitments and priorities of working professional, classes for each module are conducted over 2 consecutive weekends (Sat & Sun; 9:00am – 5:30pm) per month.
- International Management and Human Resource Management (20 Credits)
- Management Research Methods (20 Credits)
- Strategic Marketing Management (20 Credits)
- Financial and Performance Management (20 Credits)
- Strategy, Change and Leadership (20 Credits)
- Brands and Brand Management (20 Credits)
- Cross Cultural Management (20 Credits)
- Dissertation (40 Credits)
You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills. Participants are chosen based on their ability to contribute unique experiences to the cohort-learning environment.
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- At least 21 years old and
- A Bachelor degree in any subject or an equivalent management or professional qualification (for example, in accountancy, nursing, engineering) with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work or managerial experience; or
- A mature applicants lacking one of the above academic qualifications above may be considered for entry (subjected to university approval) if s/he has held a senior managerial position over three years and is able to demonstrate the ability to fulfil the objectives of the programme and achieve the standards required.
- A minimum of 6.5 IELTS overall with no less than 5.5 in any band, or equivalent for graduates from non-English programs
How to Apply?
- Completed Application Form with personal statement
- Certified True Copies of all academic transcripts
- A current professional resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of NRIC / Passport
- Non-refundable Application fee of S$214.00 (Inc. GST)