University of Roehampton London MBA
Intake: Jan | April | July | Oct 2019
Call: 6720 3333 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Roehampton
University of Roehampton is located in London – one of the world’s most exciting, historic and culturally rich capitals. It boasts one of the largest global banking centres and the offices of more than three quarters of the top 500 global companies.
Over 175 Years of Proud Academic Tradition
The University of Roehampton, London has a proud history in higher education, stretching back 175 years. The University is set on London’s most beautiful parkland campus. Roehampton offers high-quality UK education experience to more than 10,000 students from 141 countries. Coupled with outstanding academic teaching staff and an ever-expanding network of overseas partner institutions and organizations, it provides a distinctive Global Education experience to over 10,000 students from 140 countries.
Global MBA Programme
The University of Roehampton London MBA is globally available across London, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore
Rankings and Accolades
University of Roehampton London is accredited by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), UK. These standards are the same for all programmes — whether delivered on campus or across its partnership in Europe, Asia and Singapore. This means you’ll receive the same standard of education as Roehampton students studying on campus and have the opportunity to join the graduation in London to celebrate your achievement.
The University is ranked across all major Rankings
- Ranked No 1 Best Modern University in London (Complete University Guide 2018)
- No 1 Most Research-Intensive Modern University in UK (Research Excellence Framework)
The University of Roehampton London MBA is specifically designed to prepare professionals and business leaders for the challenges of a global market. Besides gaining a solid foundation in key operational and know how in functional areas of business, you will also develop deep knowledge on strategic management and business decision-making. Using business case studies and robust class discussion, this Part-time MBA programme will strongly enhance your personal development, managerial skills and taking your success to the next level.
- 10 Months (Part-time) London MBA
- High-Quality Postgraduate programs recognised by UK chartered professional bodies
- Ranked No 1 Modern University in London (The Complete University Guide 2018)
- 100% coursework Focused with choice of Dissertation or Consultancy
- Vibrant Alumni Community across Asia, Europe and UK
- Flexible weekend classes tailored for busy executives and professionals
- Blended Learning with online support and video recordings
Cutting Edge Curriculum
The Roehampton University London MBA comprises of 7 modules plus a choice of an Academic dissertation or Consultancy Project. This Part-Time MBA is designed to provide a competitive edge with strong emphasis on global business issues. Structured around the work commitments and priorities of working professional
Modules (7 Modules + Choice of Dissertation or Consultancy Project)
- RBP020L063V Leadership and Change Management
- RBP020L066V Project Management
- RBP020L061V Strategic Marketing
- RBP020L062V Financial Performance Management
- RBP020L065V Sustainable Business Strategy
- RBP020L050V Business Research Methods
- RBP020L074V HR Business Partnering
- RBP040L051V Dissertation OR
- RBP040L052V Consultancy Project
Weekend Delivery Block
Designed for busy executives, this MBA is delivered on a modular basis, to allow students the focus on one module at a time with minimal disruption to their work and family commitment. Each module is delivered over 2 weekends (Sat & Sun; 9:00am – 5:30pm) of executive block classes with additional support online and video recording for class reviews and discussions.
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- At least 21 years old and
- A degree in any subject or an equivalent management or professional qualification (for example, in accountancy, nursing, engineering) with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work or managerial experience; or
- Mature candidates lacking one of the above academic qualifications above may be considered for entry (subjected to university approval) if s/he has held a senior managerial position over three years and is able to demonstrate the ability to fulfil the objectives of the programme and achieve the standards required.
How to Apply?
- Completed Application Form with personal statement
- Certified True Copies of all academic transcripts
- A current professional resume
- A copy of NRIC / Passport
- Non-refundable Application fee of S$214.00 (Inc. GST)