Roehampton MSc (Int'l Management with HR Management)
Intake: March & September 2018
Call: 6720 3333 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Roehampton is located in London – one of the world’s most exciting, historic and culturally rich capitals. It boasts of the largest global banking centre and the offices of more than three quarters of the top 500 global companies.
Powerful Combination of Cutting Edge International Business Knowledge and HR Management
The MSc in International Management portfolio will develop you as a future manager and leader who can do business across time zones, cultures and languages and in global and diverse contexts. The course provides a solid grounding and powerful combination of cutting business and management practice with human resources management.
This programme offers HR practitioners and professionals the unique opportunity to advance their knowledge and practices under the guidance of a list of highly experienced faculty who are internationally known for blending cutting edge theories with practical business applications to make each class an exciting and rewarding experience.
Beyond Your Masters Degree – Professional Recognition
- Top 12 Universities in London– Times and Sunday Times University League Table 2016
- A University, dating back to 1841, with a proud history of 175 years in providing higher education
- Top 52 Universities in UK for ‘Research Intensity’– Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- Roehampton has an excellent research profile with 66% of our research rated as “world leading” or “internationally excellent”– Research Excellence Framework 2014.
Upon graduation, that won’t be the end of our relationship but the start of a lifelong partnership. Roehampton’s vibrant alumni community ensures that we will be with you throughout your career, helping you to build the networks you need to succeed.
This 9 months Part Time Master programme comprises of 6 modules (120 credits) plus a dissertation (40 credits) designed to provide a competitive edge with a strong emphasis on global business, innovation and international marketing.
- Organisations and the Business Environment
- International Financial Management
- International Management and Human Resource Management
- Management Research Methods
- Cross Cultural Management
- Contemporary Issues in International HRM
Why Choose University of Roehampton London?
Accredited by Quality Assurance Agency (QAA-UK)
You can have full confidence in the University of Roehampton’s quality and standards. All Roehampton programmes, whether delivered online or on campus, comply with the standards monitored by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and are therefore recognised by the UK government.
All Roehampton degrees are recognised by the UK government 1 . Candidate with a degree from a university accredited by its home government will be considered for appointment into the Singapore Civil Service 2. The programmes are also registered with Council for Private Education. (CPE), Ministry of Education Singapore.
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- At least 21 years old and
- A Bachelor degree in any subject or an equivalent management or professional qualification (for example, in accountancy, nursing, engineering) with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work or managerial experience; or
- A mature applicants lacking one of the above academic qualifications above may be considered for entry (subjected to university approval) if s/he has held a senior managerial position over three years and is able to demonstrate the ability to fulfil the objectives of the programme and achieve the standards required.
- A minimum of 6.5 IELTS overall with no less than 5.5 in any band, or equivalent for graduates from non-English programs
How to Apply?
- Completed Application Form with personal statement
- Certified True Copies of all academic transcripts
- A current professional resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of NRIC / Passport
- Non-refundable Application fee of S$214.00 (Inc. GST)