Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the average class size?
2. Is financial aid available?
Yes, bank loans are available. You may enquire with Aventis (65) 6720 3333 for more information.
3. Does the Executive Program accept transfer credits?
4. Is GMAT required?
It is not required unless entry requirement is not met. You may enquire with Aventis (65) 6720 3333 for more information.
5. Who can write a letter of recommendation?
Your boss, direct manager, supervisors or a working colleague.
6. Who is invited to take the interview?
The need for an interview depends on the entry requirements for the respective
7. Do I have to pay an application fee?
8. When is the application deadline?
3 working weeks before the commencement date of the new intake.
9. What are the documents required to be attached with the online application form?
· Copy of educational certificates & transcripts
· Copy of NRIC
· Curriculum vitae (CV)
· One passport-sized photo
· Application form (please refer to the attached form)
· 2 letters of recommendation
· Application fee (application process will start when the payment is made)
10. When and how will I find out whether or not my application has been accepted?
You shall receive an official email with the Letter of Acceptance/Rejection directly from the University 10-14 working days from date of application.
11. Can I defer my offer?
It shall be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
12. What are the career services available?
We work with headhunting firms for career placements. These include HeadHunt, Robert Half International, Robert Walters Plc, amongst others.