Be a Chartered Marketer
Join the World’s Largest Marketing Professional Body with over 40,000 members
About the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) UK
The Chartered Institute of Marketing is the world’s largest organisation for professional marketers. It plays a key role in setting industry standards, training and also offers accredited, practice-based qualifications from introductory to advanced level.
The Chartered Marketer Status
Very few professional associations are able to award individual Chartered Status to qualifying members. The Chartered Institute of Marketing is the only organisation with authority from the Queen’s Privy Council to bestow the prestigious Chartered Marketer status to individual members.
You will join an elite group of only 3,000 chartered marketers internationally whom are recognized for maintaining the highest standards in knowledge, ability and experience.
Benefits of Being a Chartered Marketer
- Better Business Credibility: Being chartered demonstrates to your business colleagues that you have a proven and superior level of marketing knowledge and experience.
- Enhanced Career Prospects: Chartered Marketer proves your commitment to marketing to future employers.
- Continuing Personal Improvement: Demonstrate your commitment to lifelong learning by updating your skills and keeping abreast of new developments, through the continuing professional development scheme.
- More Productive Networking: Opens doors to greater networking opportunities with like-minded & influential peers.
- Greater Professional Influence: Become more strongly associated with CIM – the leading professional body for creating and supporting marketers to deliver great marketing.
Anna White (Aventis, Singapore) Winner of Top International Student Award
I was very pleased and it was a great honour to receive the Top Student award from CIM for the Post-graduate diploma in Marketing. I thoroughly enjoyed the program run by Aventis. I would recommend the CIM Post Graduate Diploma program to graduates with at least three years real-life business experience in a marketing-related role who want to extend their marketing knowledge to take on more senior roles in the future.
The Next Step – CIM PG Diploma in Marketing
(6 months part-time program, Singapore)
If you have already a significant level of knowledge and/or experience of marketing then embarking on the CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing will be the next step for you to attain the highly prestigious CIM Chartered Marketer Status. The program focuses on key strategic aspects of marketing management and is widely respected as a benchmark of your competence at the highest level.
- Contribute research and insights to inform strategic marketing decisions.
- Influence strategic decisions in an organisation to create value for customers and other stakeholders.
- Manage and measure marketing activities undertaken as part of the implementation of a customer-focused strategy.
- Formulate, present and justify a creative, customer-focused and innovative strategy for any given context.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- Duly-completed application form (download Form).
- Certified true copies of all education certificates and transcripts.
- Your detailed Profile – Curriculum vitae.
- Application processing fee of S$107 (non-refundable).
To find out more, please contact Ms Corley Lee at (65) 6822 8596 or email@example.com.