Choice of Specializations
Reshape the Future
Design your MBA and create your future with choice of electives. Learn to thrive in a time of constant change, understand the technologies driving change and how you can harness their power to shape the future with a choice of 3 popular specialization.
Gain Employable skills
These 3 specializations are design to tailor fit your skills to your career aspiration.
1. International Management Specialization
The IM specialization focuses on strategy, management, decision making and business, providing graduates with the skills and knowledge needed for a successful top level managerial career in global business where you will gain insights into strategic management, focusing on alliances, partnerships and networks in a global environment.
- Comparative International Management
- Multinational Corporate Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
2. Information Technology Management Specialization
Digital Transformation, Technology and Innovation touches every aspect of business, and graduates of this specialization are well prepared to set the pace, bringing a values-centered perspective to the business world. The specialization provides a powerful synergy between technology, digital transformation and management. You will learn to be impactful leaders who will leverage on technology drives business growth and success.
- IMBA 252 Enterprise IT Planning
- IMBA 253 Strategic IT Planning
- IMBA 254 IT Project Management
- IMBA 255 IT Leadership
3. Finance Specialization
The Finance specialization will introduce students to the principles and dynamics of international financial markets and institutions. This specialization addresses the operational aspects of global financial institutions with the emphasis on foreign exchange risk management problem.
- IMBA 231 Global Financial Institutions and Markets
- IMBA 232 International Trade
- IMBA 233 International Investments
- IMBA 234 Contemporary Issues in International Finance