Be a Trainer
Who Should Attend?
This program is ideal for
- Corporate executives exploring 2nd career options as a Certified Professional Trainer, Lecturer or Career Coach on a full-time or part-time basis
- Practitioners responsible for organizational development projects
- Graduate degree level or postgraduate equivalent is recommended, with minimum 5 years business experience
- Relevant qualifications/experience to show specific competence
- Hold managerial roles in your primary area of expertise
6 Days of Intensive Step-by-step Program
The entire program can be completed in 6 classes with post-workshop support and assistance on weekday evenings and Saturdays.
Exclusive Learning Experience
To ensure the quality of the Masterclass, enrolment is capped at 15 participants per session. Registrations are processed on a first-come first-served basis.
Progression Path to the Graduate Diploma in Training & Development Program
The Graduate Diploma in Training & Development aims to develop skills to analyze, design and deliver competency-based training programs and assessment using global best practices as benchmarks. For enquiries and registration, please contact Ms Kaslyn Tan at (65) 6720 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enhance productivity and motivate staff, organizations are turning to external trainers to supplement their training requirements. As such, professional trainers enjoy diverse career opportunities and are well sought after both locally and across the region. Aventis Certified Professional Trainer (ACPT) Program The ACPT program is designed to equip participants with key training tools and techniques and the know-how to design and deliver competency-based training.
Benefits to You
Gain leading-edge coaching skills, tools and resources for effective training and development.
- Professional credentials as a Certified Professional Trainer
- Develop effective strategies to motivate and empower
- Attract constant clientele with your internationally recognized expertise
- Instant access to Aventis network and resources
- Enhance career options and employment opportunities
- The training and development industry
- Why be a professional trainer?
- Professional trainer: are you really suitable?
- Professional trainer tool kits
- Pre-training planning & design
- Use of audio & visual aids to improve sensory feels
- Engagement & presentation strategy
- Business roadmap as a professional trainer
- Individual coaching and assessment
“…faculty lecturers are very experienced and recognized specialists in their respective domain…”
Lim Song Joo