One business school accreditation represents the highest standards in the world, and has since 1916 – The Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business International (AACSB International). AACSB International accreditation is an achievement earned only by programs of the highest caliber. Currently, less than 5% of the 13,000 business schools programs worldwide have earned this prestigious accreditation. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. Baruch College, The City University of New York is America’s Largest AACSB Accredited Business school.
The best faculty, the best students, the best employers, and the best business recruiters in the world recognize and seek out schools whose programs have earned AACSB International accreditation. Why? Because graduates of these programs represent the best of the best. Faculty and students want the best possible educational experience. Employers and recruiters want the best talent, managers, and future leaders.
AACSB accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
• Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
• Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
• Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
• Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
• Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
FAQs about the AACSB International accreditation.