IN A COMPETITIVE GLOBAL ECONOMY, ARE YOU
READY TO TAKE THE LEAD WITH A PART TIME MBA FROM A WORLD LEADING UNIVERSITY
Leaders at all levels of their careers – whether in big or small business, private sector or government – aspire to think, strategize and act globally. Being a global corporate citizen is only the starting point as we help you develop even deeper leadership and strategic skills to benefit both you and your organization.
California State University
The California State University system is one of the world’s largest public university system which comprises of 23 campuses, 412,000 students & 43,000 faculty. Renowned for high teaching quality & preparing job-ready graduates, Cal State University has an international network of over 3 millions alumni.
Key Facts & Figures
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest quoted Benjamin Franklin and our alumni agreed!
Over 70% of our alumni reported an average annual salary increment of $25,000 at the end of their 2nd year of graduation.
(CUNY eMSC Survey 2014)
Over 25% of our alumni started or grow their businesses after their MBA.
(MBA Survey 2014)
Over 10 years of successful track record in Singapore.
Trusted by over 2,000 Successful Alumni in Singapore. Join Us and Start Your Transformation Today.
Accelerate Your Career with the California State University International MBA
Sacramento State is a highly dynamic University located in the heart of California’s vibrant capital, one of the most diverse city in the world. As the business college of California’s Capital University, we develop engaged, responsbile and inclusive global leaders. In this MBA , you will earn a rigorous transformative graduate education and emerge with a deep understanding of global business and the management tools you need to achieve your aspiration – whether you want to start your own business, switch career or advance in your current organization.
Global Rankings & Accolades
News and World report
#20 in Top Public Schools (2018/19)
#69 in Regional Universities West (2018/19)
#91 in the West (2018)
#95 America’s Best Value Colleges (2019)
THE World University Ranking
#601-800 Universities in the World (2019)
Best Colleges for Your Money
#150 Best College for Money (2018)
Why Choose CSU?
Faculty excellence is central to the success of the MBA program. Our faculty brings together subject matter experts from around to world to provide you with the latest and most relevant business know how and framework. In addition to the faculty are an exclusive group of well respected business practitioners and successful entrepreneurs that brings a wealth of knowledge and in depth industry experience.
“Faculty are committed to making the curriculum both practical and relevant. When alumni shares with us their successful careers, I am especially delighted when they remember my courses and how those courses assisted them in accomplishing their career goals” – Professor John LaRocco
Designed to accommodate and complement the work commitments of today’s global managers, this 12 months part-time MBA program is structured around eight weekend blocks. That means you get to achieve your professional aspirations while not having to disrupt a single day of work.
|6pm to 10pm
|6pm to 10pm
|9am to 6pm
|9am to 6pm
The program has a total of 12 module units which consist of 8 core courses and 4 specialization courses. The curriculum is design carefully to develop integrated, cross-functional knowledge of business from a global perspective. The program aims to develop analytical problem-solving skills relevant to the global business which is optimized through class discussion and participation.
12 Modules (8 Core + 4 Specialization)
8 Core modules:
- Managerial Accounting (IMBA210A)
- Global Corporate Finance (IMBA211)
- Leadership & Change Management (IMBA212)
- Marketing Management (IMBA213)
- Statistical Decision Making (IMBA214)
- Information Technology Management (IMBA215)
- Human Resources Management (IMBA216)
- Business Law & Legal Environment (IMBA217)
Specializations are designed to allow students to develop depth and expertise in a functional or interdisciplinary business area. Each Specialization comprises of 4 modules.
|International Management||Information Technology Management||Finance|
|The International specialization focuses on strategy, management, decision making and business, providing graduates with the skills and knowledge needed for a successful top-level managerial career in global business.||The IT Management specialization focuses on how smart organizations are leveraging digital transformation, innovation and information technologies – enterprise, network, functional – to meet the changing demands of evolving business environment.||The Finance specialization focus on the dynamics of international financial markets and institutions. This specialization aims to address the operational aspects of global financial management with emphasis on foreign exchange risk management.|
Sac State MBA hold leadership positions in many regional companies from public sectors to tech start-ups, non-profits and SMEs . You will join a proud, connected family of thousands of successful alumni.
- Head of Channels, Google Enterprise (Asia)
- Director, Digital Strategy at Elite Model Management
- Regional HRIS Director, Asia Paciic at DHL
- Managing Director at Deutsche Bank
- Director / Entrepreneur at New Horizons CLC of Singapore
- Software Engineer, Autodesk
- Head of Strategy, DBS Bank (China)
- VP, Finance & Administration (CFO), TOTAL E&P Asia Pacific
- Legal Manager, Sinochem International (APAC)
- APJ Channel Sales Leader, F5 Networks (S)
- Senior Product Manager, Fisher Scientific
- Business Director, DBS Bank Ltd
- Senior Manager, DORMA Production GmbH & Co. KG
- Senior Director, Jardine Llyod Thompson PCS
- Senior Shipping Manager, Ocean Tankers
- Project Manager, Mundipharma
- Assistant Vice President, UOB Asset Management
- Senior Technical Manager, Yai Lee Construction (Singapore)
- Head of Equity Mandates & Modules, UBS AG Wealth Management
- Head of Program Management Office, CitiBank Singapore
- Lecturer, Nanyang Institute of Management (S)
- Deputy General Manager, Sumitomo Chemical Engineering Singapore
- Senior Manager, HR, Asia at Hess Corporation
- Head of Treasury at OSK Investment Bank Berhad
- Human Resource Leader at IBM Global Delivery Centre
- Head, Internet Banking, M2U Business at Maybank
- SVP – RHB Islamic Bank
- Human Resources Director at Campbell’s Soup
- Global VP – Strategic Outsourcing, Multi Site Mfg Ops,
- Procurement, SCM, SEA, and Business Development
- Head of Portfolio Management & Insurance – Unsecured Business Division, Personal Financial Services at UOB
- Head of Investment Division at PT Paciic Capital Investment
- Executive Director, Disk Precision Industries
- GM at True Corporation
- Managing Director / Partner at CJ WORX
- VP International Business Development at Andovar
The MBA awarded is exactly the same as conferred on campus. More excitingly is the opportunity to graduate both in Singapore and California.